Bath House Glow Vegan Soap
Our Small Batch Handcrafted Soaps are made with herbal science, Love, and simple ingredients.
Whisk yourself away to the Bath House as the Therapeutic Grade Eucalyptus Essential Oil, passively diffuses as you shower.
Allow the notes of Turmeric to indulge your Skin into a beautiful Glow.
Enjoy the benefits of an Ancient, Lore worthy Mushroom, the Amanita Muscaria.
You will Love this all VEGAN, Natural, Handcrafted, Hand Cut Soap.
No fancy colorants, additives or harmful ingredients.
Simple, Pure, Invigorating, Traditional Soap, that is Restorative and Cleansing.
Grab Your Bath House Glow Vegan Soap while this batch lasts.
Why I chose my Ingredients:
- Here’s a few amazing reasons on why I put it in our Muscaria Dreams Handcrafted Soap Bars.
- Has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-microbial properties.
- Natural remedy for treating various skin problems and getting flawless skin.
- Treats and prevents acne.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Helps soothe and prevent dry skin.
- Nourishes and revitalizes the skin.
- Keeps the skin looking young by preventing the appearance of aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Stimulates the production of collagen, which improves the elasticity of the skin and keeps it smooth and supple.
- Beneficial in the treatment of blemishes, acne scars, blackheads, hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Helps treat the symptoms of various skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis.
- Provides relief from skin rashes.
- Soothes redness, irritation and itchiness of the skin.
- Exfoliates the skin and controls the production of sebum by the sebaceous glands
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Reduces facial hair.
- Promotes skin lightening and evens out the skin tone.
- Effective remedy for dark pigmentation.
- Leaves your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
Therapeutic Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus oil is a vasodilator by nature.
Because Massaging the body with it regularly helps improve blood circulation throughout the body, using it in a soap bar makes it ideal.
It is also anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory.
Don’t Just take my word for it, check out Dr. Squatch’s in depth article on Eucalyptus Oil Benefits HERE.
The Fly Agaric Amanita Muscaria Mushroom
Unlike most soap makers that will add a picture or mold the soap into a mushroom. I have actually added Fully Decarboxylated Amanita Muscaria Extract.
First, I started with 20 grams of the Amanita Muscaria Mushroom “The FLY AGARIC”. I then simmered the mushrooms @190F for 3 hours in lemon water at 2.7ph to make a tea. This process decarboxylates the mushroom. I then filtered the tea and discarded the mushrooms. The tea was then infused into these 20 bars of soap. Every bar of soap contains approximately 1 gram of Muscaria from the tea.
Muscaria boosts immune system, is antimicrobial, increases clarity and well being , has natural pain killing properties, can be effective against arthritis, can help purge and detoxify the body, is anti-inflammatory, and so much more.
I also offer a Muscaria Rapid Relief topical you can roll on to achieve a more potent anti inflammatory effect.
Remember, everything should be intentional. Even the simple soap bar we put on our body.
There are many myths on how personal care products effect and penetrate into our skin. A quick search on the matter will leave you confused and unsure of whos giving you the facts. Unfortunately, there aren’t many regulations in the beauty industry at all, especially around marketing language, so brands can kind of say whatever they want. So how can we be sure are products are safe?
Dr Chan Yung, a dermatologist at Apex Dermatology Institute in Tsim Sha Tsui, States:
” Since some chemicals can enter your bloodstream through topical application, its best to avoid products that contain harmful ingredients such as parabens, SLS, a preservative called methylisothiazolinone, and heavy metals, My advice is to read the label when buying your skin care products – even organic or ‘chemical-free’ ones. Such descriptions may sound appealing, but some of these products may contain harmful preservatives.”
Common Toxins Found in your everyday Soap Bars Are
Sodium Laureth Sulfate-carcinogenic nitrosamine –
SLS is linked to skin irritations and allergic reactions, like eczematous dermatitis, leaving sensitive skin damaged and irritated
in low doses, can impact thyroid hormone concentrations, disrupting the endocrine system. It is also classified as a skin, eye, and lung irritant.
known eye and respiratory tract irritant that readily penetrates the skin.
They mimic hormones, which can be found to disrupt the function of hormones naturally found in your body.
Ureas- releases formaldehyde –
A known human carcinogen, human respiratory toxicant, skin irritant and an environmental toxin.
Next time, Look at the ingredients in the soap you buy.
Then you can Decide for yourself what goes On and IN your body!
A reminder that I am not a doctor, and by purchasing this bar you consent to my Legal Disclaimer.